Property Lawyers in Sydney
The buying, selling, and leasing of property is not only a significant life event but also a complicated financial and legal matter.
As your dedicated property lawyer in Sydney, Legal One Services is here to guide you every step of the way.
Buying and Selling Property with an Experienced Conveyancer in Sydney
Before you hire a conveyancer in Sydney, make sure they also have extensive expertise in property law. Your conveyancer should also be a property lawyer to ensure your best interests are being protected at every stage of the buying and selling process.
The conveyancing and property law services available from Legal One include:
- Residential and Commercial Property Acquisitions and Disposals
- Assistance with Off-the-Plan purchases and sales
- Stamp Duty grants and exemption applications
- The buying and selling of a business
- Registration of covenants and easements, and other legal matters related to property development
- Drafting construction and building contracts
The Conveyancing Process Explained by an Expert Property Lawyer in Sydney
There are many small but important steps in the conveyancing process that an inexperienced or underqualified conveyancer may overlook.
Just some of the steps Legal One Services can assist you with include:
- Organising pest inspections and building inspections
- If the property belongs to a Strata Scheme, we will examine the Strata Inspection Report
- Contract of Sale – Reviewing and exchanging of the contract
- Organising Stamp Duty payments
- Mortgage agreements – preparing/examining the agreement
- Identifying any outstanding land tax obligations and other arrears
- Checking if any government body has a vested interest in the land or property (e.g. Sydney Water, Local Council, Roads and Maritime Services)
- Checking for any planned developments by government authorities and how these could impact the property
- Obtaining previously undisclosed information about the property (e.g. illegal building works or fencing disputes)
- Ahead of property settlement, we will calculate adjustments for Water rates and Council rates
- Overseeing the transfer of title with the NSW Land Registry Services
- Taking care of all pre-settlement property checks
- Attending the settlement on your behalf
Development Assistance from Our Property Lawyers in Sydney
If you’re a property developer, you can turn to our conveyancers and property lawyers in Sydney for comprehensive legal assistance.
We have experience in the following property development matters:
- Advice on the structuring of developer entities
- Deed of Put and Call Options
- The acquisition of development sites
- Overseeing and reviewing documentation to assist with Development Applications
- Ensuring you meet DA conditions
- Drafting of Building Contracts
- Assistance with pre-sale certifications and meeting of funding requirements
- Selling developments off the plan
- Assistance with the registration of s88B instructions
- Easement negotiation
- Partition Agreements
- Voluntary Planning Agreements
Contact Our Property Lawyers and Conveyancers in Sydney
For assistance with the buying, selling, and leasing of property – as well as property development matters, contact Legal One Services today. Our team is here to assist you with a wide range of commercial and residential property legal matters. Call us on (02) 9194 6365.
We offer a free 30-minutes first consult for new clients.
We act competently and diligently in the service of our clients.
We pride ourselves on offering impeccable, client-driven solutions.
Fully qualified and committed to serving the community.
Our aim is to build strong, ongoing relationships with clients.
Why Choose Legal One?
No legal problem is too small or too big
We are accessible, and can offer in home appointments
We offer affordable legal services for every budget
You can expect an honest opinion about your prospects of success
We brief experienced barristers when needed
We pride ourselves on excellence and client satisfaction
Industries We Work With
Building and Construction
Valentina has been not only a true professional but also very personable throughout the entire process. Valentina took the time to understand my situation, managed my expectations and provided full transparency on our strategy.
With the trust that we were able to establish early on, Valentina’s approach went a long way in ensuring I was cool, calm and collected in what was a stressful matter for myself and family.
I would not hesitate in recommending Valentina to anyone requiring legal assistance.
Valentina, we thank you again for your expertise, professionalism and consistent graciousness in handling this matter for us.
I have been utilising the services of Legal One for the last five years.
As property developers and building contractors, it is important that we have legal advice and representation through all aspects of the property and project cycle. Alison and her team have been fantastic to deal with and accommodating through our business growth and diversification.
Best lawyers I have ever dealt with!
I take this opportunity to thank Alison and Valentina for their outstanding work in achieving this excellent result in my favour.
This result means a lot to me and my family.
I have no words to express the relief and the joy from the outcome which all of you have achieved. So a very very big thank you to all of you.
- Property Lawyer Auburn
- Property Lawyer Bankstown
- Property Lawyer Blacktown
- Property Lawyer Burwood
- Property Lawyer Cabramatta
- Property Lawyer Fairfield
- Property Lawyer Granville
- Property Lawyer Liverpool
- Property Lawyer Merrylands
- Property Lawyer Parramatta
- Property Lawyer Revesby
- Property Lawyer Westmead